Another free thing!
Not sure how many of you are coffee lovers, but in case you are, get a free sample!
Some friendly notes about signing up for things online, or at least here's what I do:
- Use a nickname or a fake name. Some forms check the length of the last/first name, so I usually go for two letters for my last name instead of an initial.
- For e-mails, use a fake e-mail, making sure there's an "@" symbol and a ".com" or ".net" or whichever. Or if they verify e-mail addresses, use an e-mail address that you don't mind getting junk mail in, or make a new one.
- Don't check the box that asks you if you would like to receive more information/future offers (unless you do want to hear more from them).
- Don't type in your phone number. I don't know about you, but I don't like getting random calls on my cell phone about promos. I'm just a little wary of getting calls from phone numbers that I don't know.
- If they ask you to sign up for other free offers, forget it. It's just a waste of time and you'll just end up with more junk than you want or need.
- Most importantly, never give away your social security number or credit card numbers if you're supposed to be getting a freebie!
Hope that helps! I apologize that I'm not posting up free offers everyday. This is just a blog for fun and not completely dedicated to finding free things. I assure you that there are many other blogs that do just that. It's just up to you to find it! I'll make sure to post ones that I like. :)